Before you proceed with availment of the Service being offered, the following are general disclaimers and minimum requirements:
1. Jrooz Online Review offers only the Service advertised on its website, and has no claims or warranties regarding the rendering of any other service or the offer of any other product which is not specifically mentioned as part of the Service.
2. Jrooz Online Review requires a minimum of 3mbps internet connection speed for the efficient and effective availment of the Service, and shall not be liable for any refund whatsoever for any poor renderance or failure of the Service due to slow or intermittent internet connection.
3. Jrooz Online Review’s Customer Support is via Chat and email. The Customer Support Service is offered only from 8 o’clock in the morning to 5 o’clock in the afternoon (GMT +8), from Monday to Friday.
4. We make no guarantee of browser compatibility. However, we strive to make sure that our system support all modern web browsers including (but not limited to) Firefox, Safari, Chrome (all on PC & Mac) & Internet Explorer (10+). Whilst we strive to give every item a seamless & near-identical experience across each of these browsers, it is impossible to compensate for the lack of web standards support (relating to HTML & CSS) in some of these browsers.
5. You have the option to choose the duration of the Service, IELTS Lesson Subscription, which comes in two subscription periods: 30 days, and 60 days.
6. The Service, IELTS Lesson Subscription, shall be rendered in, and shall comprise the following forms: listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
Grant of License
1. Under this agreement we grant you a license to use the Service, including any integrated third-party components and plug-ins applications comprising the Service.
2. The Service is for 2 months (60 days) or one month (30 days) from date of subscription.
3. You agree that this Service is for your own personal use and you shall not disclose, share, copy, resell, distribute any portion of the Service to any other party.
4. You may purchase additional time for the Service using the “Add More Days” option.
5. You may purchase and/or upgrade additional package in your current account.
6. You agree to not attempt to disassemble, modify or in any way reverse engineer any part of the Service.
7. You agree to accept any third party components or plug-ins which are used in conjunction with or as a part of the Service and you also agree to abide by the license terms of any such components or plug-ins.
8. The subscription is not transferable to other accounts and is for your personal use alone.
1. You agree that the personal information you provide about who you are is true in all respects.
4. You agree that the use of the Service does not constitute any guarantee or warranty regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or that the Service will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free.
5. You acknowledge that Jrooz Online Review is in no way affiliated with the official IELTS body nor its parent organisations, and as such you acknowledge that Jrooz Online Review does not guarantee or warrant that the material presented on the website is timely, or without errors or will deliver identical test results to official IELTS tests and practice materials.
6. You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service account and password. You also agree that you are responsible for all use of your account. If unauthorised use of your account is noticed by you, you shall abide to advise us as soon as possible.
7. You agree to accept the pricing as displayed on the website. Advertised price is VAT inclusive. These prices are subject to change without prior notice.
8. You agree that any communication or comments in relation to the Service that you send to us via email or otherwise shall be deemed to be non-confidential and that Jrooz Online Review reserves the right to use, disclose and reproduce the information without limitation.
Termination of Your Account
1. We reserve the right to terminate your account if you fail to pay for the Service after it expires, or if payment is withdrawn after being accepted.
2. We reserve the right to terminate your account if you violate the terms of this agreement. We reserve the right to alter the terms of this Service agreement at any time, without prior notice, for the betterment of, and the more efficient use of the Service.
Use of this Site
You agree that all the materials displayed on or available through this website including without limitation any and all names, logos, data, information, graphics, underlying software, displayed on or available from this website are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws and are available for your personal use only. You shall not copy, modify, alter, download, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any such materials without our express written permission.
Any permitted copies of the materials obtained by way of the Service must retain the relevant copyright notices, and any other proprietary notices contained in those materials. You may not use any content contained in this website in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression to the copyright holder.
You agree to use this website and its content, and the services and products delivered herein only for personal and lawful purposes, and you shall not profit materially or commercially from the use of the Service, nor shall you allow any other person to profit materially or commercially from the use of the service. Material profit shall also be construed to mean, apart from its plain meaning, the benefit obtained by any other person who has not paid for, or subscribed to, the Service.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Your use of this website including all content accessed from or through this website is at your own risk. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that this website or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this website or that use of this website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the content of this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
We reserve the right to make any change to the content without notice. We may also make improvements or changes in the products or programs described in the content at any time without notice.
Jrooz Online Review expressly reserves the right to go after violators of its terms and conditions. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you likewise agree that each violation of the terms and conditions stated herein, specifically the terms and conditions for the unauthorized downloading, sharing, and materially and commercially profiting from the copyrighted materials included in the Service shall make you liable for liquidated damages and actual damages that Jrooz Online Review shall incur for such violations of the terms and conditions stated herein, and attorney’s fees.
Furthermore, you shall agree that the venue of any administrative, civil or criminal suit, whenever applicable between you and the Service provider or any of its agents shall be in the courts, administrative, judicial or quasi-judicial bodies of Makati, Philippines, having jurisdiction over the specific suit, to the exclusion of all other venues.
In compiling the content contained on, and accessed through this website, Jrooz Online Review has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information is correct and current at the time of publication but takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect therein. Actual styles and context may vary from official IELTS test standards. Situations or conversations in the lessons and learning activities are generally hypothetical or imaginary and are included for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to individuals, companies, institutions or otherwise in real life is entirely coincidental. The opinions expressed in any third party materials are not necessarily those of Jrooz Online Review but are provided for academic practice and educational purposes only. Jrooz Online Review is in no way affiliated with the official IELTS body or its parent organisations.
Links to other websites
Links to other websites are provided for your convenience. If you use these links, you will leave this site. We have not reviewed all of the content of these third-party sites and are not responsible for their content or the accuracy of the information presented. We will not accept any liability for your access, use or reliance of those websites.
Before disclosing your personal information or using other websites, we suggest you examine the terms and conditions of those websites, as they may differ from ours.
Types of Information We Collect
The information we receive depends upon what you do when visiting our site. When you visit our web site, we will generally collect information at three levels:
1. Non personal information collected as you browse our web site.
2. Personal information you knowingly give us.
3. Registered user information collected while using the service.
This is information that is not associated with a specific personal identity. We collect and analyze web statistics using standard analysis technologies to better understand the high level profile and activity of visitors to the website. This helps us develop our content to suit market demands.
This is information associated with your name or personal identity. This information is only collected when you decide to become a registered user of our service. The type of information you provide may include name, country, email address, username, password and other contact information. Your credit card information is not stored on our computer. (For more specific information. See payment section below). We may use the personal information we collect to fulfil your requests for our products and services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, and to offer you other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. These offers may be via email or other means
Registered User Information
We collect additional information on users registered for our service. This information includes service activity history. We aggregate and analyze the registered user information we collect so that we can further develop and improve our service offering. We also may individually analyze your service activity so as to offer you other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also send you emails offering extensions of the service, and by agreeing to the terms and conditions stated herein, you are likewise agreeing to receive such email offerings.
Sharing of Information with Other Parties
We will not sell, rent or lease your personal Information to others. We will not share your personal information with third parties except in response to your specific request to do so.
Other Information You Send to Us
At times you may voluntarily send other information to us via email or other means. This may include testimonials, photos and other related materials. We reserve the right to use any relevant information you send to us as testimonials. Full name and contact details will not be disclosed.
Keeping Your Information Secure
We take all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disjunction, misuse, modification or disclosure.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions stated herein, and after payment, you abide by the “No refund” policy of Jrooz Online Review in the availment of the Service.